Such is the nature of the business: Every customer is different and is well aware that their pricing policy and how they deal with them always want more, and if they do not provide it, they will be disappointed and will go to their competitors. Yith Automatic Shift Roles (Auto Changer Function) for WooCommerce
How many of your different types of customers?
Some of them want to be treated differently because they are buying a lot of products each month, those who want to be privileged because they are the old customers and so on …
But can you grant privileges to each of your clients, knowing that each one has different needs?
Of course, when we find a small store, we can safely change the role of the user, referring to the WooCommerce configuration, effectively giving them the advantages that others do not, but when these customers are 10, 20 or 100 … It could be a problem.
Client edit function automatically when selected events occur
Most important – to assign benefits to the user automatically. Our automated system for Yith WooCommerce paper manages the work while working with your needs and clients. After installing it, you can, for example, assign a role to all those users who buy a particular product or assign the role of VIP to those who commit a certain amount of the purchase, or even do so for a certain period of time.
You know, this marketing strategy can be so strong?
- Assign the additional function of your customer after the completion of the specific purchase
- Create as many attribution rules, as long as possible
- Decide whether the buyer has to buy a specific product or product from a specific category or label to obtain the paper
- Choose whether to define an interval for the minimum amount of expenses, the maximum amount of, or the right between two
- Set the start and end time, after which the paper can no longer be obtained and removed from the user
- Delete the role of users who do not want to use a custom rule
- Administrators and customers receive an e-mail notification each time a paper is assigned after the transaction
- You can easily find the orders, which includes designating a special paper through custom icons
- To display a note in the order, showing the assigned paper
- Select any paper that was created using the “Participants” plugin